这是给你的故事,
This story is for you.
给你,只给唯一的你。
You and only you.
在这个世界上,你是唯一的。
Youre the only onein the world with
你的眼睛,
your eyes
你的鼻子,
your nose,
你的手指头,
your fingers,
还有你的微笑。
Andyour smile.
如果有一天相遇,
And if we meet one day,
我会看着你,说:
Ill see you and say
认识你真好!
Its nice to know you.
我们可以一起玩儿,
We can play games,
在墙边玩影子游戏,
and make shadows on the wall,
哼唱随意编的歌曲。
and sing songs we make upon the spot.
我们可以写信给月亮,
Well write letters to the moon,
拼命撑着不睡觉,直到深夜。
and stay up as late as we can,
我会为你留下最后一颗糖果,
and Ill save you the last candy
那是你真心喜欢的。
that you really like.
或许有一天,
Maybe one day,
离现在很久很久以后,
a long, long time from now,
你会离开,
you will leave
到某个新的地方。
and go someplace new.
你会外出旅行,
And you will take a trip,
走很长很长的路,
and go a long, long way,
到一个你从未去过的地方。
and come to a place where youve never been.
你会遇到一些人,
You will meet some people
还有一些动物
and animals, too
但你还是唯一的你,
But youll be the only one
独一无二的你。
just like you.
唯一的,
The only one
你的耳朵,
With your ears,
你的脚趾,
your toes,
你的笑声,
your laugh,
还有你的微笑。
and yoursmile.
如果我找到一张地图,
And if I found a map,
找到一艘驶向你的船,
and a ship to sail to you,
我会为你航行好远好远,
I would sail a long, long way
只为去寻找你。
just looking for you.
当我独自一人,
And when Im alone
只有星星和月光陪伴,
with the stars and the moonlight,
月光是我们都熟悉的月光,
the same moonlight weve always known,
我不会感到孤单,
I wont feel alone;
我将来到你身边。
Ill be with you.
如果一艘船经过,
And if I pass a ship,
我会面向亮光,
Ill turn toward the light,
在黑暗中挥挥手,
and wave in the darkness
说:我懂你。
to say that I know you.
如果在很久很久以后,
And if I found you,
我找到你,
after such a long, long time,
会给你一个大大的拥抱,
I would give you a big, long hug,
然后说
and hold you, and smell you,
and say
我到很远很远的地方旅行,
Ive traveled far
等了很久很久,
and waited long
认识了很多很多人,
and met many people, too,
但在全世界,
but in all the world,
你是唯一的,
youre the only one
独一无二的你。
just like you.
你是唯一的,
Youre the only one with
你的眼睛,
your eyes,
你的鼻子,
your nose,
你的手指头,
your fingers,
还有你的微笑。
And your smile.
你是我的朋友,
You are my friend,
认识你真好!
and its nice to know you.
|